$description = "The Anywhere Support services allow us to run a virus scan and remove viruses, install printers and devices, provide training and optimize your pc without you taking your computer anywhere.";
$keywords = "Anywhere Support, Remote Network Setup, Email Setup, Printer setup, Driver Installation, Virus Scan, computer training";
$title = "Remote Support Services | Anywhere Support";
include 'include/footer.php'; ?>
- Virus Scan and Removal - Perform a full remote virus scan for the customer, removing any infections it may find. This service will be the most time consuming, typically requiring several hours to scan. The plus side is that we can have the customer walk away while running, and call when done.
- Printer Install - Walk the customer through physically installing the printer, and then remotely installing any drivers.
- Device Install - This is a catch all category for any other device that may need to be installed, digital cameras, USB devices, webcams, etc.
- Advanced Router Setup - Remote setup of various advanced router features such as port forwarding, bridging, DMZ and so on.
- PC Optimization - A general service to clean and optimize the users PC. Clear temporary files, registry cleanings, windows updates, and hard drive health scans (Scan Disk and Defragment).
- 30 minutes of PC Training (Email) - Provide the customer with a half hour interactive training session on their email client. Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, webmail services, etc.
- 30 minutes of PC Training (Browser) - Provide the customer with a half hour interactive training session on the browser of their choice, including various ‘safe browsing’ habits.
- 30 minutes of PC Training (Windows OS) - Provide the customer with a half hour interactive training session on the general use of their Windows PC. This includes various shortcuts, tricks, and terminology.
- 30 minutes of PC Diagnostic - A generic service for a half hour of work to identify potential computer problems that do not fall into the above categories